A Message From The Headmaster:
A few words reminding you how Trick-or Treating will work.
1) All students with a signed permission form may trick-or-treat in Hogsmeade from sunset til 9pm. However, First and Second Years must have at least one Fourth Year or up in their group. Contact your Prefects if you have trouble arranging a chaperone.
2) You must wear a costume – no glamours or magic.
3) All pets must remain in your dorms.
4) Candy consumption is for evenings and weekends only – any violators will have their candy confiscated.
5) Teachers will be watching you – any malicious or dangerous pranks or tricks will be swiftly and severely punished.
- Current Mood:creative